After the main Android Maven Plugin, it was time for a new release of the NDK counter part. So here you have it. I cut a new release with a bunch of fixes and improvements and a lot of project cleanup. So without further ado – the Android Maven Plugin team is pleased to announce the release of version 1.1.0 of the plugin.
New Features and Bug Fixes
- Fixed makefile parameter. build output directly into target folder instead of moving files
- Added support for multi-native librararies aka multi-artifacts
- A lot of project dependency, plugin and related config updates
- Added support for header archive exclusion
- Fixed APK lib / AAR support
- Lots of project setup improvements in terms of plugins, dependencies, site publishing and others
- Upgraded SDK tool libraries 24.5.0 and 1.5.0
We would like to thank the contributors to this release for their valuable help and invite you all to help us out as well. Specifically for this release we would like to thank the following contributors for their awesome work on this release.
Contributors For Current Release
Manfred Moser http://www.simpligility.com
Benoit Billington https://github.com/Shusshu
Malachi de AElfweald https://github.com/malachid
Johan Lindquist https://github.com/johanlindquist
William Ferguson http://github.com/william-ferguson-au
We would also like to thank the Maven and Android community members and everybody else out there for any help we received in our issue tracker and beyond.
Release performed by Manfred Moser http://www.simpligility.com
Documentation, issue tracker and more can be found on the plugin website.
Please join the Maven Android Mailing List for relevant discussions.
Enjoy and congratulations to everyone involved.