Is it really nearly two years ago. Time certainly flies. My focus these days certainly has shifted away from Android development, but of course that does not mean I should let down the users of the plugin. So here it is .. a new release of the Android Maven Plugin.
New Features and Bug Fixes
- Update plexus-utils dependency for windows cmd support fix
- Don’t generate library R.java if one has already been generated for that package in the compile classpath
- Added unpackOutputDirectory and includeNonClassFiles to the unpack goal.
- Added <dex><dexMechanism> element to allow specificaitn of D8 instead of Dex (default).
- ApkMojo now includes all Java resources from the project to allow inclusion of META-INF resources.
- Fix path to emulator
- Correct process location
- Fix path to lint and others
- Fix D8 support
We hope that these changes fix the issues for current users in the Android developer community and welcome any further pull requests and fixes.
More details can be found in the changelog.
We would like to thank the contributors to this release for their valuable help and invite you all to help us out as well. Specifically for this release we would like to thank the following contributors for their awesome work on this release.
Contributors For Current Release
- Manfred Moser https://www.simpligility.com
- William Ferguson http://github.com/william-ferguson-au
Manfred Moser https://www.simpligility.com
Benoit Billington https://github.com/Shusshu
Malachi de AElfweald https://github.com/malachid
Johan Lindquist https://github.com/johanlindquist
William Ferguson http://github.com/william-ferguson-au
We would also like to thank the Maven and Android community members and everybody else out there for any help we received in our issue tracker and beyond.
Release performed by Manfred Moser https://www.simpligility.com
Documentation, issue tracker and more can be found on the plugin website.
Please join the Maven Android Mailing List for relevant discussions.
Enjoy and congratulations to everyone involved.